The Aston Martin Vulcan is a high-performance track car developed by Aston Martin.
Limited to 24 units, production of the Vulcan began in 2015 following its reveal at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, and has an intent focus on track performance.
It has a carbon fibre body on top of an aluminium chassis which holds the 7.0-litre V12. Fitted with carbon ceramic brakes, a limited slip differential, and a kerb weight of 1,350 kg; the track focus becomes a foremost aspect of the Vulcan.
As only 24 units will be produced, the limited edition Vulcan has a price tag of $2.3 million, but owners will be able to keep their car even though its attendance at track days must be approved by Aston Martin before hand.
Need for Speed: Payback
|Unlocked in chapter 5 - High Stakes.|
|Top Speed 205|
|0 - 60 3.00|
|1/4 Mile 10.40|
|N2O Capacity 2.0|
|N2O Power 2.0|
Need for Speed: Heat
The Vulcan appears in Need for Speed: Heat following an article, revealing it to be part of the game's official car list, was published on August 19, 2019, and appears in the NFS: Heat Studio app as part of container 10, which was released on October 22, 2019.
The stock Vulcan can be unlocked in Need for Speed: Heat.
- Vulcan is the god of fire in Roman mythology.
- Vulcan is a fictional race in the Star Trek franchise.
- Website: needforspeed.com (2017) Build of the Week #5. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/build-of-the-week/aston-martin-vulcan
- Article: ea.com (2019) Under the Hood: Need for Speed Heat Car List. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-heat/news/nfs-heat-car-list
- Article: gtplanet.net (2019) Need for Speed Heat Full Car List Revealed. Available at: https://www.gtplanet.net/need-for-speed-heat-car-list/