Limited to 24 units, production of the Vulcan began in 2015 following its reveal at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, and has an intent focus on track performance.
It has a carbon fibre body on top of an aluminium chassis which holds the 7.0-litre V12. Fitted with carbon ceramic brakes, a limited slip differential, and a kerb weight of 1,350 kg; the track focus becomes a foremost aspect of the Vulcan.
As only 24 units will be produced, the limited edition Vulcan has a price tag of $2.3 million, but owners will be able to keep their car even though its attendance at track days must be approved by Aston Martin before hand.
Need for Speed: Payback
|Unlocked in chapter 5 - High Stakes.|
|Top Speed 205|
|0 - 60 3.00|
|1/4 Mile 10.40|
|N2O Capacity 2.0|
|N2O Power 2.0|
Need for Speed: Heat
The Vulcan appears in Need for Speed: Heat following an article, revealing it to be part of the game's official car list, was published on August 19, 2019, and appears in the NFS: Heat Studio app as part of container 10, which was released on October 22, 2019.
The stock Vulcan can be unlocked in Need for Speed: Heat.
- Vulcan is the god of fire in Roman mythology.
- Vulcan is a fictional race in the Star Trek franchise.
- ↑ Website: needforspeed.com (2017) Build of the Week #5. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/build-of-the-week/aston-martin-vulcan
- ↑ Article: ea.com (2019) Under the Hood: Need for Speed Heat Car List. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-heat/news/nfs-heat-car-list
- ↑ Article: gtplanet.net (2019) Need for Speed Heat Full Car List Revealed. Available at: https://www.gtplanet.net/need-for-speed-heat-car-list/