Brad Rogers aka Nickel is one of the antagonists in Need for Speed: Undercover.
Nickel is an overly aggressive African-American psychopath and one of GMAC's henchmen. Nickel has served five years in the Tri-City Bay Federal Penitentiary. He was a boxer before his criminal career.
He drives a white Dodge Viper SRT-10 with black and green stripes in the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC releases. His Dodge Viper SRT-10 is dark purple with white stripes in the PlayStation 2 and Wii releases, and dark green in the PSP release. In the Tri-City Tournament, Nickel drives a Dodge Charger R/T. Nickel is one of the two antagonists alongside Zack Maio to have their driver's licence permanently revoked.
Nickel's FBI file
- Name: Brad "Nickel" Rogers
- Birthday: April 29, 1981
- Nicknames/aliases: "Hard KO" & "Boy-D"
- Last known location: Sunset Hills
- Known acquaintances: Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald & Rose Largo
- Grand Theft Auto (3 counts)
- Armed Robbery (1 count)
- Excessive Speeding (5 counts)
- Assault and Battery (3 counts)
- Resisting Arrest (1 count)
- Assaulting a Police Officer (2 counts)
- 5-year sentence served (Tri-City Federal Penitentiary)
- Former boxer, amateur Golden Gloves
- Overly aggressive, known for engaging in physical violence
- Driver's license revoked (permanently)
- Known enforcer for Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald
Nickel is portrayed by Lawrence B. Adisa.
|Need for Speed: Undercover - Characters|
|TCBPD||Player · Chase Linh · Jack M. Keller|
|Hector's crew||Hector Maio · Zack Maio|
|GMAC's crew||Gregory MacDonald · Rose Largo · Brad Rogers|
|Others||Chau Wu · Carmen Mendez|