|Corners to master||11|
Donington GP is a 2.49-mile race track based in Europe. It is one of the 37 race tracks in Need for Speed: Shift, and has another track configuration, Donington National. The track is based on a real track near Castle Donington in Leicestershire, England.
The track is featured in several Tier 4 and Tier 5 events. There are 3 Minor Badges involved with this track.
- Tier 4: Car Battle III - CCX vs Reventon (1 lap)
- Tier 4: Supercar Restricted Competition - Race Series XII
- Brands Hatch GP (1:30.00), London River (1:24.00), Donington GP (1:34.00), Laguna Seca (1:33.00), Road America (2:10.00)
- Tier 4: Works vs Supercar Championship - Race at Donington GP (4 laps)
- Tier 5: NFS Live World Tour - World Series
- Clean Race - Europe Tracks - Get a clean race and a podium finish at Donington GP
- Europe Corner Master - Master all 11 corners at Donington GP
- Online Europe Champion - Finish first in an Online Ranked Race or Time Attack at Donington GP