|Corners to master||9|
Donington National is a 2.19-mile race track based in Europe. It is one of the 37 race tracks in Need for Speed: Shift, and has another track configuration, Donington GP. The track is based on a real track near Castle Donington in Leicestershire, England.
The track is featured in several Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 events. There are 3 Minor Badges involved with this track.
- Tier 1: Manufacturer Competition - BMW 135i Coupe at Donington National (2 laps)
- Tier 2: Mixed Series - Time Attack Series
- Donington National (1:21.00), Autopolis Lakeside (1:05.00), Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile (1:05.00)
- Tier 3: Manufacturer Competition II - Corvette Z06 Race at Donington National (3 laps)
- Clean Race - Europe Tracks - Get a clean race and a podium finish at Donington National
- Europe Corner Master - Master all 9 corners at Donington National
- Online Europe Champion - Finish first in an Online Ranked Race or Time Attack at Donington National