|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Character Article Overhaul Project.|
|Your contributions will still be included, but please make sure you have looked up our editing guide first.|
|Lancer Evolution VIII|
Eugene James - better known as "Earl" - is one of the antagonists of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Earl is the ninth driver on the Blacklist. He is the last Blacklist driver to race against the player, before they enter Downtown Rockport. His car is a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII with a red and blue unique vinyl.
At the end of the game, Earl is arrested by the Rockport Police Department along with the rest of the Blacklist racers.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
This guy hails from the lower east side of Rockport City but now rides on the coast. He’s a big fan of imports and goes out of his way to take on the big blocks.
Earl can be challenged by the player upon winning 5 race events and completing 4 pursuit milestones. It is also necessary to earn 790,000 bounty. Players will receive 46,000 bounty upon completing a pursuit milestone and 16,000 bounty for each speed camera.
After defeating Earl in his last race, the player will win $16,000 and may select multiple reward cards.
| Dunwich Bay
Seaside & Camden
| Seagate & Horn|
Hollis & Chancellor
Skyview & Waterfront
Bristol & Route 55
| Damage 12 police vehicles in a single pursuit
Earn 30,000 bounty in a single pursuit
Evade a pursuit in under 3
Dodge 6 roadblocks in a single pursuit
| Pass a speed camera at over 137 mph|
Pass a speed camera at over 140 mph
Pass a speed camera at over 149 mph
|North Bay Cannery||Camden & Route 55|
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
|#4||Enkei WRC Tarmac 20"||-|
|Dragon CF||Typhoon Offset CF||Unique vinyls w/ decals|
|Speedline||Gloss #1||Dark yellow|
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0
He drives a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII.
- Bodykit: Street Spec
- Spoiler: Mako
- Hood: Default
- Vinyl: Pierre's
- Rims: UG-A 18" - Light Steel Blue
- Tint: 2
- Paint: Standard - White
"Meet the Black List's momma's boy. Guy thinks he's a duke or royalty or somethin' stupid like that. Don't be fooled by this pencil neck, he'll roll over you in a heartbeat"
- He is one of the few characters in the game to send a message to the player, telling them a warning about the player having a bounty on their head.
- During Earl's biography video, he can be seen drifting before a vinyl-less BMW M3 GTR. He performs the same driving maneuver during the opening sequence of his first rival race.
- Earl's biography video song is an instrumental of "Feed The Addiction" by Ils.
- Earl is played by actor Miche Sauveur.
- Earl is one of the two Blacklist racers that Rog doesn't refer to by name, the other being Webster. Rog refers to Earl by his position in the Blacklist in his voice message to the player when all of the requirements are met to challenge him.
- Earl's real name in Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 is "Pierre Dupont" instead of Eugene James. Pierre Dupont was Earl's original real name during the main game's development.
- Voice Message by Rog ("#9 doesn't think he can take you.")
|Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Characters|
|Story||Player · Mia Townsend · Rog · Ed|
|Blacklist||Sonny (#15) · Taz (#14) · Vic (#13) · Izzy (#12) · Big Lou (#11) · Baron (#10) · Earl (#9) · Jewels (#8) · Kaze (#7) · Ming (#6) · Webster (#5) · JV (#4) · Ronnie (#3) · Bull (#2) · Razor (#1)|
|RPD||Sergeant Cross · Cross' Unnamed Partner|