It is the first Ferrari vehicle equipped with EPS (Electric Power Steering), a system used to fully optimise its performance and complete integration with all electronic vehicle dynamic controls.
Two other driver aids added to the Superfast - the SSC (Side Slip Control) and Virtual Short Wheelbase 2.0 system (PCV) - allows for greater control at high speed as well as improving the nimbleness of the handling whilst reducing response times.
For exterior appearance, it is painted with a unique new colour named "Rosso Settanta" to mark the company's 70th anniversary celebration.
Need for Speed: No Limits
The Ferrari 812 Superfast appears in Need for Speed: No Limits as the part of "Frights, Camera, Traction!" update and features in a "Proving Grounds" special event, which first took place from October 31, 2017 to November 11, 2017. The starting overall performance rating is 696 PR.
- "Proving Grounds" special event
- Time-limited replay races
- Premium Crates
- Black Market
It becomes available as a loaner vehicle upon entering the "Proving Grounds" special event, and is unlocked after all 7 chapters of the event have been completed.
|x60 Legendary Blueprints||8887||10650||9769||1020|
- ↑ Article: corporate.ferrari.com (2017) The Ferrari 812 Superfast: Geneva world premiere for the new, extreme performance V12 berlinetta. Available at: https://corporate.ferrari.com//sites/ferrari15ipo/files/cs_ferrari_812_superfast_gbr.pdf
- ↑ Article: carfolio.com (2017) 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast. Available at: https://www.carfolio.com/specifications/models/car/?car=510158
- ↑ Article: ea.com (2017) Need for Speed No Limits FRIGHTS, CAMERA, TRACTION! UPDATE. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-no-limits/news/frights-camera-traction-update