The Ferrari 812 Superfast is an exotic sports car produced by Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari that made its debut at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. Ferrari 812 Superfast also known as the successor to Ferrari F12berlinetta.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast is a front mid-engine sports car powered by 6.5 litre naturally aspirated V12 engine which generates 789 bhp (588 kW) @ 8500 rpm and maximum torque up to 530 lb⋅ft (719 N·m) @ 7000 rpm. It runs from 0 - 100 km/h within 2.9 seconds and reach top speed of 340 km/h and has kerb weight of 1630 kg (3594 lb).
The Ferrari 812 Superfast is the first Ferrari vehicle to sport EPS (Electric Power Steering) which is used to fully optimise its performance and complete integration with all electronic vehicle dynamic controls. On the other hand, two other parts added to the Superfast, which is SSC (Side Slip Control) which allows to control the vehicle when it runs at very high speed and Virtual Short Wheelbase 2.0 system (PCV) improves the nimbleness of the handling and reduces the vehicle response times even further.
For exterior appearance, the Ferrari 812 Superfast painted with special brand new colour named Rosso Settanta as the company's 70th anniversary celebration.
Need for Speed: No Limits
The Ferrari 812 Superfast appears in Need for Speed: No Limits for the first time as the part of "Frights, Camera, Traction!" update and featured in "Proving Grounds" special event that took place from 31st October 2017 to November 11th November 2017. It also returns in rerun events in "Eclipse" update as well . The starting overall performance rating is 696 PR.
- "Proving Grounds" special event
- Time-limited replay races
- Premium Crates
- Black Market
It becomes available as a loaner vehicle once entering the "Proving Grounds" special event and obtainable as personal vehicle after all 7 chapters of the event completed.
|x60 Legendary Blueprints||8887||10650||9769||1020|
- The Ferrari 812 Superfast is the second Ferrari vehicle added to Need for Speed: No Limits after Ferrari LaFerrari and before Ferrari F355 Berlinetta which is available from special event.
- ↑ Article: corporate.ferrari.com (2017) The Ferrari 812 Superfast: Geneva world premiere for the new, extreme performance V12 berlinetta. Available at: https://corporate.ferrari.com//sites/ferrari15ipo/files/cs_ferrari_812_superfast_gbr.pdf
- ↑ Article: carfolio.com (2017) 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast. Available at: https://www.carfolio.com/specifications/models/car/?car=510158
- ↑ Article: ea.com (2017) Need for Speed No Limits FRIGHTS, CAMERA, TRACTION! UPDATE. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-no-limits/news/frights-camera-traction-update
- ↑ Article: ea.com (2019) Need for Speed No Limits ECLIPSE UPDATE. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-no-limits/news/eclipse-update