The 2006 Fiat Grande Punto is a small hatchback, produced from mid-2006 until mid-2007 within the 2005 to 2009 range, which was replaced by the Punto Evo, which is a facelifted version of the car.
Critics value the Fiat Grande Punto as an vast improvement compared to earlier Punto generations in terms of quality and reliability.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
The Grande Punto appears in Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
It has precise handling, and can be competitive against stronger vehicles by extensive upgrading, but has a somewhat low top speed in the later stages of the Career mode.
A custom Punto is offered in the Challenge Series and can be driven in two events:
- #65 - Tollbooth Time Trial: Complete "Marina & Lennox" in less than four minutes and fifty seconds.
- #66 - Cost to State: Earn 200,000 cost to state in a Heat Level 5 pursuit and evade.
It can not be unlocked for use in any events or game modes outside of its two Challenge Series events.
Challenge Series vehicle
Top Speed 8.6
- In Need for Speed: Most Wanted, the Grande Punto is fitted with non-factory OZ wheels despite the stock wheels having a 4 bolt hub pattern.
- The second bodykit option is similar to the Fiat Punto S2000.
- During a pursuit, dispatch will refer to the Grande Punto as a sports car.
- Website: automobile-catalog.com (2020) 2006 Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 16V Emotion (man. 6) Available at: https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2006/728015/fiat_grande_punto_1_4_16v_emotion.html
|500||1.4 16v '09|