- 1 Games
- 1.1 Motor City Online
- 1.2 Need for Speed: World
- 1.3 Need for Speed: The Run
- 1.4 Need for Speed: No Limits
- 1.5 Need for Speed (2015)
- 1.6 Need for Speed: Payback
- 1.7 Need for Speed: Edge
- 1.8 Need for Speed: Heat
- 2 Gallery
- 3 References
Motor City Online
The Mustang Boss 302 appears in Motor City Online.
Need for Speed: World
It is notable for possessing a powerful nitrous boost and acceleration. It has a precise and stable handling with a top speed of 158 mph (255 km/h).
The B-Spec style is a Best in Class car that costs 10000. It was released on December 18, 2012 following the 13th Spot the Devs event.
Need for Speed: The Run
The Mustang Boss 302 appears in Need for Speed: The Run as an unlocked tier 1 car.
Despite being a torquey car, it has controllable handling, and appears to accelerate slightly slower for that, but is also capable of reaching a higher top speed. In races with the police, it can withstand most collisions well.
The tier 4 NFS Edition is unlocked from the beginning. It can hit a top speed of 191 mph (307 km/h) and has a "very difficult" handling rating.
The tier 4 Old Spice signature edition is included with the Old Spice "Smell Faster" Pack. It can hit a top speed of 191 mph (307 km/h) and has a "very difficult" handling rating.
Need for Speed: No Limits
The Mustang Boss 302 appears in Need for Speed: No Limits following a Fastlane Special event held between November 28, 2016 to December 3, 2016. The starting performance rating is 224.
- "Fastlane: Mustang Boss 302" event
- Premium Crate
- Chop Shop
Receive 150 mechanic level XP by building up and 800 mechanic level XP by fully staging up this car.
|x3 Common Blueprints||4240||4240||6360||640|
Need for Speed (2015)
The Mustang Boss 302 can be purchased for 49,300 in Need for Speed (2015).
|0 - 60 mph||1/4 Mile||Top Speed||Power|
|Stock||07.06 seconds||15.23 seconds @ 100 mph (161 km/h)||131 mph (211 km/h)||290 hp|
|Fully Upgraded||02.49 seconds||09.43 seconds @ 165 mph (266 km/h)||238 mph (383 km/h)||1,269 hp|
Need for Speed: Payback
|Complete chapter 1 - Ignition.|
|Top Speed 131|
|0 - 60 6.70|
|1/4 Mile 15.17|
|N2O Capacity 3.6|
|N2O Power 3.6|
Need for Speed: Edge
The Mustang Boss 302 appears in Need for Speed: Edge.
Need for Speed: Heat
The Mustang Boss 302 appears in Need for Speed: Heat following an article, revealing it to be part of the game's official car list, was published on August 19, 2019, and appears in the NFS: Heat Studio app as part of container 6, which was released on September 24, 2019.
The stock Mustang Boss 302 can be unlocked in Need for Speed: Heat.
- Video: Need for Speed (2017) Need for Speed Payback Welcome to Fortune Valley. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dHSzsSDnvs
- Article: ea.com (2019) Under the Hood: Need for Speed Heat Car List. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-heat/news/nfs-heat-car-list
- Article: gtplanet.net (2019) Need for Speed Heat Full Car List Revealed. Available at: https://www.gtplanet.net/need-for-speed-heat-car-list/