Klutch is an African-American male with a white t-shirt, and is a minor character featured in Need for Speed: Underground.
Need for Speed: Underground
He will appear often throughout early Underground Mode, and will hand out challenges to the player on several occasions, but less often than other named challengers such as José. His challenges are all Drag events, and the last event he is featured in is event seventy-six 'It's Klutch Time'.
- "Sup dawg? Name's Derek but my buds call me Klutch. I think I'll call you Tow Truck cuz that's what's goin' to be haulin' that heap to the dump after this race!" - 'The Perfect Shift'.
- "Hey lucky? I uhh... just had a bad launch last time, checkin' out that ladies! Let's see if your luck holds." - 'Drop The Klutch'.
- "Wassup lucky? Thought I stuff to be before?" - 'Gut Check Time'.
- "Hey Lucky? Eddie's crews sittin' in the top spot now, like nobody's business!" - 'Double Klutch'.
- "Yo, yo, yo lucky! Looks like I got what you want! Let's see ya drive when it counts!" - 'Glow, Baby, Glow!'.
- "Yo lucky, you got your rabbits with you? You gonna need it, 'cause I got some dope stuff stashed under the hood now! Tell me how my exhaust smells from back there, sucka!" - 'It's Klutch Time'.
- "Yes, you too lucky for me, I'm out for the games, holmes!" - 'It's Klutch Time'.
|Need for Speed: Underground - Characters|
|Player · Samantha · TJ|
|The Eastsiders (Eddie · Chad · Kurt · Todd) · Melissa · Dirt · Jose · Klutch|