The Minivan is an NPC traffic vehicle seen in multiple Need for Speed installments.
- The Minivan bears a strong resemblance to the 1990–2000 Toyota Previa in Need for Speed: High Stakes. It is only coloured in green.
- In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, the Minivan is based on the design of the 1992 to 2002 Mercury Villager.
- The Minivan in Need for Speed: Underground 2 resembles the 1999–2003 Ford Windstar. It has eight different liveries in game files, but only one of them is used in the game.
- The Minivan in Need for Speed: Most Wanted is based on the 2001 to 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan. They often spawn in Rosewood, but can be rarely encountered in Camden Beach.
- The Minivan appears in Need for Speed: Carbon, the PlayStation 2 and Wii releases of Need for Speed: Undercover and Need for Speed: World with the same design as in Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
- The Minivan in the PlayStation Portable release of Need for Speed: Undercover resembles the 1998 to 2003 Toyota Sienna.
- The Minivan featured in the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 releases of Need for Speed: Undercover is based on the Minivan seen in Burnout Paradise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.