The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Need for Speed: Carbon and recruit up to three members. They are distinguished by role and speciality, which grants the player various bonuses.
- Blocker - Blockers take out a targeted vehicle of an opponent by ramming and forcing them to stop. Only one rival can be blocked at one time.
- Drafter - The role of a Drafter is to give their crew member more speed by letting them slipstream off of them. It is exactly like slipstreaming albeit in a more exaggerated form.
- Scout - Scouts locate and take shortcuts along a track. Shortcuts they take are highlighted on the minimap by dotted green lines.
- Fabricator - Autosculpt parts become available for customisation, when a fabricator is added to the crew of the player.
- Fixer - Fixers add funds to the player's cash prize when winning and lessen the police activity after every race.
- Mechanic - Mechanics are responsible for increasing Nitrous' potency, longevity of the Speedbreaker, and car or parts discounts.
|Neville||Blocker||Fixer||Available from the beginning.|
|Nikki||Drafter||Mechanic||Acquire Downtown, Fortuna and Kempton.|
|Sal||Scout||Fabricator||Finish first in five events.|
- Blockers and scouts will become less effective, if they are unable to keep pace with the player or fall to the back of the pack.
- Drafters can be counterproductive, if used near a corner.
- AI controlled crews do not use any crew member capabilities.
- Players can customise the vehicle of every crew member they have recruited. They are not required to pay for new parts.
- Crew member vehicles are not upgraded with performance parts, but always have their speed adjusted to the player's progression within a race.
|Need for Speed: Carbon - Characters and Crews|
|Crews||Player · Neville · Sal · Nikki|
|21st Street Crew (Angie · Samson) · Bushido (Kenji · Yumi) · TFK (Wolf · Colin) · Stacked Deck (Darius)|
|Black Hearts · Inferno · Kings · Los Colibries · Rotor 4 · Scorpios|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.