The Deluxe Edition release of Need for Speed: Heat is a special bundle that includes the standard game and additional bonus content. It is included as part of an Origin Access Premier subscription, with those subscribed given early access to Need for Speed: Heat on November 5, 2019.
It was announced on August 14, 2019 alongside the reveal trailer for Need for Speed: Heat, highlighting that it will include the standard game, exclusive content, and unique bonuses.
A downloadable Deluxe Edition Upgrade was released separately from the bundle, and allows those with the standard game to gain access to Deluxe Edition content without having to purchase the full price special release.
The Pre-Order Pack is included without requiring to pre-order the game.
- Need for Speed: Heat
- Deluxe Edition Upgrade
- Pre-Order Pack
- Three additional Khyzyl Saleem Edition cars:
- BMW i8 Coupé K.S. Edition
- Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport K.S. Edition
- Mercedes-Benz C63 Coupé K.S. Edition
- Four character customisation outfits:
- Suitable for male and female avatars
- Unique bonuses
- 5% Bank Bonus
- 5% Rep Bonus