The unique EA Crew Edition was a PC release of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) with a special sleeve and boxart, that included content from the Limited Edition, the SCPD Rebels Pack, and a thank you message from the CEO of Electronic Arts at the time; John Riccitiello.
|“||Exclusive for EA personnel only
Enjoy this custom-built EA Crew Holiday Edition of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. This is an entirely exclusive version of the game. These copies are only for out employees and contain unique bonus content not available anywhere else. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do.
Thanks for all you did in 2010.
I am looking forward to an even better 2011.
Happy Holidays, John Riccitiello.
— John Riccitiello, CEO
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)
- EA Crew Edition boxart and sleeve
- Two Limited Edition cars
- Four early unlock vehicles
- SCPD Rebels Pack
- Aston Martin DBS (Racer Super Series vehicle)
- Audi R8 Coupé 5.2 FSI quattro (Racer Super Series vehicle)
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (Racer Hyper Series vehicle)
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Racer Super Series vehicle)
- Lamborghini Reventón (Racer Exotic Series vehicle)
- Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S (Racer Performance Series vehicle)
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition (Racer Exotic Series vehicle)
- Article: kotaku.com (2010) A Glimpse at EA's Employee-Only Version of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Available at: http://kotaku.com/5713847/a-glimpse-at-eas-employee+only-version-of-need-for-speed-hot-pursuit