The pack was made available on November 24, 2010 at the price of £2.99 / $3.99 / €2,99 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 releases.
It was not made available for purchase with the PC release, but was also included as part of a special EA Crew edition of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) that only development team members received.
- Seven racer vehicles
- Aston Martin DBS (Racer Super Series vehicle)
- Audi R8 Coupé 5.2 FSI quattro (Racer Super Series vehicle)
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (Racer Hyper Series vehicle)
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Racer Super Series vehicle)
- Lamborghini Reventón (Racer Exotic Series vehicle)
- Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S (Racer Performance Series vehicle)
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition (Racer Exotic Series vehicle)
The SCPD Rebels Pack includes seven racer vehicles that are only available as SCPD units in the game.
Vehicle & Unlock
Tier & Pack
- Article: kotaku.com (2010) A Glimpse at EA's Employee-Only Version of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Available at: http://kotaku.com/5713847/a-glimpse-at-eas-employee+only-version-of-need-for-speed-hot-pursuit