It is made up of two mission strings that revolve around defeating two street leagues; Tyler going after Graveyard Shift and Sean going after League 73, as well as a final mission involving Tyler and Jessica stealing back Marcus "The Gambler" Weir's Koenigsegg Regera.
- Dodge Charger - Complete 1 questline in chapter 2.
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor - Complete 2 questlines in chapter 2.
- Ford Mustang - Complete the Tyler: Graveyard Shift questline.
- Lotus Exige S - Complete the chapter 2 finale mission.
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 - Complete the chapter 2 finale mission.
- Nissan 180SX Type X - Complete 1 questline in chapter 2.
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG - Complete the Mac: League 73 questline.
- Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero - Complete 2 questlines in chapter 2.
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (1993) - Complete 1 questline in chapter 2.
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport - Complete 2 questlines in chapter 2.
Tyler: Graveyard Shift
|Graveyard Shift - Race LV130
La Catrina runs the Graveyard Shift, a street racing league with an obsession with the macabre. Prove yourself in their midnight race and earn La Catrina's respect.
|Midnight Run - Win the race.|
|Noche De Muertos - Race LV140
La Catrina still refuses to race you one on one, believing you're not the racer you used to be. Beat her crew in a race to the mountains and she might change her mind.
|Noche De Muertos - Win the race.|
|Mountain Run - Race LV150
La Catrina has begun to notice that fire fuels your quest to get back at Navarro. Show her some of that passion by beating her crew in a mountain race.
|Mountain Run - Win the race.|
|Braxton Blowout - Race LV160
La Catrina has agreed to face you in a head-to-head race if you beat the best of the Graveyard Shift in one final race. Time to show her what you're made of.
|Braxton Blowout - Win the race.|
|La Catrina: Danza Macabra - Race LV180
La Catrina has finally agreed to face you in a head-to-head race, and will give you the location of a derelict if you win. Time to dance with death!
|Danza Macabra - Win the race.|
Mac: League 73
Udo Roth and League 73 rule the desert. Challenge his crew in a race through the airfield, and prove that you've got the off-road skills to take him on.
|Airfield Airshow - Win the race.|
Udo has challenged you to a race against his crew at the solar array. Prove to him your victory at the airfield wasn't a fluke.
|Sunstroke - Win the race.|
Prove yourself to Udo you're not all show by besting his crew in a race across the Ember Valley desert.
|Desert Spanner - Win the race.|
|Udo: Wild Streak
You've proven yourself to Udo by defeating his racers. Beat him in a head-to-head off-road race through the desert and he will give you the location of a special derelict.
|Wild Streak - Win the race.|
The finale mission for chapter 2 is unlocked after completing both questlines; Tyler: Graveyard Shift and Mac: League 73.