The part awarded is of a stage equal to the quality indicated by the pack but players may be awarded additional similar stage parts or lower stage parts with the random five card deck. Each pack also has a possibility of offering powerups or Cash.
The rarity of parts awarded is either of Improved, Sport or Tuned quality.
All three of the tiered card packs were made available for purchase with ingame cash during the End of the World event. Their equivalent Speedboost purchase options were also removed.
- The Silver Pack was made available on May 23rd, 2015 for 30,000.
- The Gold Pack was made available on May 10th, 2015 for 80,000.
- The Platinum Pack was made available on May 21st, 2015 for 100,000.
The Gold and Platinum card packs were altered on June 3rd, 2015 to offer double rewards at a reduced price. The Gold pack was reduced by 50%, and the Platinum pack was reduced by 25%.
|Platinum Pack||Gold Pack||Silver Pack||Mystery Performance Pack|
Part Specific Packs
Platinum Card Packs offered at least one Ultra tier performance part.
Ultra Forced Induction
Diamond Card Packs offer at least one Elite tier performance part.
Various Diamond Card Packs were made available for purchase with ingame cash during the End of the World event.
- The Brakes Pack was made available on June 5th, 2015 for 87,000.
- The Forced Induction Pack was made available on June 5th, 2015 for 112,000.
- The Tyres Pack was made available on June 7th, 2015 for 109,000.
- The Engine Pack was made available on June 9th, 2015 for 111,000.
- The Suspension Pack was made available on June 12th, 2015 for 119,000.
- The Transmission Pack was made available on June 16th, 2015 for 124,000.
Elite Forced Induction