Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The PlayStation and PC releases use different first siren sounds, but share the third as there are two siren sounds.
- The PlayStation release's intro features footage of the BMW Italdesign Nazca C2, but it omitted in favour of gameplay in the PC release's intro.
- The PC release's siren sounds are later reused in the PC release of Need for Speed: High Stakes for the American police siren sounds and in GameCube, Xbox, and PC releases of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
- The cops use loud speakers in the PlayStation release and in the PC demo release although the latter requires cheat codes to activate it.
- Police radio chatter can only be heard in the PC release.
- The police radio chatter is reused in the GameCube, Xbox, and PC releases of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
- The AI police cars in the PlayStation release can bust a player if they drive less than 30 mph.
- The PlayStation release lacks cockpit view.
- The PlayStation release includes an Arcade mode and Simulation mode.
- Play as a cop in Hot Pursuit mode is not possible in the PlayStation release.
- The PC release remarks the class categories for cars as class A, class B, and class C.
- The traffic on the Atlantica and Aquatica tracks drive in the same direction on the PlayStation release.
- Various traffic vehicles from the PlayStation release are reused in the PlayStation release of Need for Speed: High Stakes.
- The PC release is the first game in the series to provide online multiplayer.