The Community Policy of the Need for Speed Fandom include a series of simplified guides and rules proposed by administrators that have been put in place to provide a stable frame of desired user etiquette, content creation, content organisation, and community engagement.
The Need for Speed Fandom is an unofficial encyclopedia written by fans of the Need for Speed franchise meaning no guideline or policy is set in stone, and can be altered by admins if required or desired by community consensus. Some guidelines or policies may be expanded upon if a circumstance occurs that is not already highlighted.
Prior to February 4, 2019, the Need for Speed Fandom was previously known as the Need for Speed Wiki.
- About - The Need for Speed Fandom's mission statement.
- How Can You Help? - Want to help but don't know where to start?
- What This Wiki Isn't - What the Need for Speed Fandom should and shouldn't be used for.
- Projects - See our to-do lists and suggest some new lists.
- Staff - Find out how your local admins are or how to apply for roles.
- Rules - What will not be tolerated on this Fandom.
- Manual of Style - Find out how our articles are put together and how we do things.
- Car Articles - How our car articles are put together with examples.
- Character Articles - How our character articles are put together with examples.
- Event Articles - How our event articles are put together with examples.
- Game Articles - How our game articles are put together with examples.
- Location Articles - How our location articles are put together with examples.
- Contents - A contents page for help using Fandom sites
|Need for Speed Fandom - Community Policy|
|NFS Fandom||Community · Community Policy · About · How Can You Help? · What This Wiki Isn't · Projects|
|Users||Staff · Rules|
|Editing||Manual of Style · Car Articles · Character Articles · Event Articles · Game Articles · Location Articles|