Their produced parts provide a statistically higher top speed performance boost depending on the installed component and are highlighted with a green tint.
All of Norset's parts are of Race level rarity meaning that they are uncommon parts that are not readily available to any user. They are amongst the lower-middle category available for improving vehicle performance. They provide each of their parts in either Improved, Sport or Tuned quality.
Parts produced by Norset are best suited for vehicles that deliver high-end horsepower and are capable of hitting a high top speed. Vehicles with an V10 or V12 will generally benefit from their parts.
These parts can be acquired either from the Lucky Draw available upon the completion of any event or by purchasing Silver Performance Card Packs.
All of their parts were offered as part of a tiered reward for completing a certain number of events during a community challenge. They were made available for Cash within the Performance Shop section of the Safehouse through a staggered release.
- Improved Brakes, and Tyres - April 5th, 2015
- Improved Suspension - April 6th, 2015
- Improved Engine, Forced Induction, and Transmission - April 7th, 2015
- Sport Brakes, and Tyres - April 7th, 2015
- Sport Suspension - April 11th, 2015
- Sport Engine, Forced Induction, and Transmission - April 26th, 2015
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50760 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 1
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50766 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 2 & 3
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50775 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 4
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50930 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 5
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/51967 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 7
- ↑ http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10329291.page The End of the World Community Goal Tier 1