The Porsche Panamera Turbo is a 4-door grand tourer produced since 2009. It is a direct adversary to other European luxury cars such as the Aston Martin Rapide and Maserati Quattroporte. On the same year the regular production version of the Panamera was revealed in the 13th Shanghai International Automobile Show. The name Panamera is deduced from the Carrera Panamericana racing events, where Porsche had earned many class wins.
- Engine - 4.8L twinturbo V8
- Maximum Power - 500BHP @ 6000 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 516 ft-lbs @ 4500 rpm
- Drivetrain - RWD
- 0-60 - 3.3 sec
- Top Speed - 188 mph
Like most large luxury cars, the Panamera Turbo has a very indirect steering. But thanks to its quick acceleration time and high weight, it is easy to add heavy damage to racers.
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) (available to both sides of the law in the Wii version while the racer version is only available as part of a offer from Dr. Pepper in the Xbox 360 version while it can be obtained through hacking in the PC version.)
- Many gamers have found data from the Panamera Turbo in the CARS folder of Need for Speed: World. The car might have been put in, but was taken out for unknown reasons. Others believe that the Panamera Turbo will be put in later on.