The Renault Clio V6 Renault Sport is a mid-engined hot hatch built between 2003 and 2005. It is a successor to the Renault 5 Turbo and uses a naturally aspirated 3.0L V6.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
The short wheelbase and mid-engine layout of the Clio V6 are highly useful in corners. It can turn significantly faster than the Toyota Supra and other larger vehicles without feeling loose at apex. It also has a quick acceleration.
Need for Speed: Carbon
- Exotic Career - Take over the Historic Chinatown territory.
- Muscle Career - Take over the Old Quarter territory.
- Tuner Career - Take over the Fortuna Heights territory.
The Clio V6 is arguably the best handling Tier 2 car in the game, beating the Mazda RX-7 and Porsche Cayman S. This trait does however come at the cost of acceleration and top speed; the Clio V6 might require upgrades to keep up on less technical courses such as Main Street. Players can use a Drafter such as Colin to improve its straight line performance.
Need for Speed: Undercover
The PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii releases of Need for Speed: Undercover feature the Renault Clio V6 as a tier 2 car with a price tag of $33,000. The car replaces the Renault Mégane Coupe seen in the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC releases.
Need for Speed: World
Overall, the Clio V6 performs with quick acceleration and steering, which is as responsive as the Toyota MR2 GT-S's during any speed. It has a poor nitrous boost though. Top speed is 135 mph (217 kmh). The C class hits 165 mph (266 kmh) as maximum.
The Clio V6 is one of the most effective in-game cash purchasable cars as it's more powerful than similarly ranged cars like the Mazda MX-5. It is competitive in higher classes as well.
The Blue style is an Amerikon Speedsystems performance tuned speedboost car that costs 2100. It was initially made available on March 2, 2012, and was later made available in the car dealer on May 24, 2012.
Need for Speed: Edge
The Clio V6 2003 appears in Need for Speed: Edge.
- The first wingman and blocker in Need for Speed: Carbon - Neville - will drive a Renault Clio V6 during the second stage of the career mode, if the player chooses the Mazda RX-8 at the beginning of the career mode.
- ↑ Web link: https://www.autoevolution.com/cars/renault-clio-v6-2003.html#aeng_renault-clio-v6-2001-30l-v6