Their produced parts provide a statistically better handling performance boost depending on the installed component and are highlighted with a red tint.
All of Richter's parts are of Race level rarity meaning that they are uncommon parts that and are not readily available to any user. They are amongst the lower-middle category available for improving vehicle performance. They provide each of their parts in either Improved, Sport or Tuned quality.
Parts produced by Richter are best suited for high-performance inline engines as well as naturally aspired vehicles capable of a high maximum output of horsepower as well as torque. Handling components are best suited for rear-wheel drive vehicles. All components provide a reduction in overall vehicle mass alongside increasing overall performance.
These parts can be acquired either from the Lucky Draw available upon the completion of any event or by purchasing Silver Performance Card Packs.
All of their parts were offered as part of a tiered reward for completing a certain number of events during a community challenge. They were made available for Cash within the Performance Shop section of the Safehouse through a staggered release.
- Improved Engine, Forced Induction, and Transmission - April 5th, 2015
- Improved Suspension, Brakes, and Tyres - April 7th, 2015
- Sport Engine, Forced Induction, and Transmission - April 8th, 2015
- Sport Suspension, Brakes, and Tyres - April 26th, 2015
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50760 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 1
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50775 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 4
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50930 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 5
- ↑ http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10329291.page The End of the World Community Goal Tier 1