The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Need for Speed installments as a traffic vehicle. In various titles, the sedan shares its body with the Taxi.
- The sedan in Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: High Stakes and Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed resembles the Audi 100 quattro, It is drivable in the PC release of Hot Pursuit by entering the cheat code go16.
- In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, there are two sedans. The first variant is based on the 1999-2002 Lincoln LS. The second one is based on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
- The sedan only appears in Need for Speed: Underground and Need for Speed: Underground 2 as a blue car, based on the design of the 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala. Underground 2 also features a light yellow variant of the sedan, which bears a striking resemblance to the 1994–2001 Audi A4. It has eight different liveries in the game files, but only one of them is used for both variants.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted's rendition of the sedan is based on the 1998–2005 Lexus IS and appears blue. It appears as a silver car in Need for Speed: Carbon and in multiple colours in the PS2 release of Need for Speed: Undercover.
Another variant coloured yellow, resembling the 1994-2001 Audi A4, can be encountered in that game only in drag events. It is also featured as a regular traffic car in Need for Speed: Carbon and the PS2 release of Undercover and Need for Speed: World.
Most Wanted, Carbon and World also feature a third variant of the sedan, which is based on the 1980–1989 Lincoln Town Car and is coloured in blue only.
- Different to the sixth-generation release, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 and Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City only features one variant of the sedan. Its design is based on the Chrysler Concorde.
- The PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 releases of Need for Speed: Undercover have a sedan taken from Burnout Paradise. The PS2 release of Undercover features a low detailed version.
|Need for Speed: Underground - Vehicles|
|Vehicles||Acura Integra Type R (Honda Integra Type R) · Acura RSX · Dodge Neon · Ford Focus · Honda Civic Si · Honda S2000 · Hyundai Tiburon GT (Hyundai Coupe) · Mazda Miata (Mazda MX-5 · Mazda RoadsterJP) · Mazda RX-7 · Mitsubishi Eclipse · Mitsubishi Lancer · Nissan 240SX · Nissan 350Z (Nissan Fairlady ZJP) · Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V · Nissan Skyline GT-R · Peugeot 206 · Subaru Impreza · Toyota Celica · Toyota Supra · Volkswagen Golf GTI|
|Traffic||Civil Car · Pickup Truck · SUV · Taxi · Van|
|Parentheses () denote vehicle names in European and Asian releases, JP denotes vehicle names in Japanese releases|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.