Eddie leads the The Eastsiders and is the most prominent racer in Olympic City. He occasionally mocks the player's driving skills throughout the career mode in Need for Speed: Underground.
Need for Speed: Underground
Eddie is first shown with his crew and Melissa in a cutscene following the player's prologue event in Underground Mode. In event 78 ""Friends Are Easy To Make, And Easier To Lose", Eddie forces the player to race against Samantha before accepting their challenge. He makes his last appearance in event 111 "Wrath of Eddie".
Need for Speed (2015)
Eddie reappears in Need for Speed (2015) with a series of challenges for the player. Although he initially underestimates the player's driving skills due to being part of Travis' crew, whom he was involved with in the past, he will start to respect their abilities and eventually race against them in his final challenge.
The player will first encounter Chad in event 27 "Wrong Place, Right Time" of Underground Mode. He makes his last appearance in event 109 "Sprint Supremacy". Completing this event will make the player the leader of the Sprint ranking board.
The player will first encounter Kurt in event 32 "World of Hurt" of Underground Mode. He makes his last appearance in event 106 "#1 Racer". Completing this event will make the player the leader of the Circuit ranking board.
The player will first encounter Todd in event 29 "Scouting Report" of Underground Mode, making him the first Eastsiders member to race against the player. He makes his last appearance in event 107 "Drag King". Completing this event will make the player the leader of the Drag ranking board.
- In both of his game appearances, Eddie drives a dark gold Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) with an Eastsiders paint job. In Need for Speed: Underground, his car will be unlocked for Quick Race after winning event 111. In Need for Speed (2015), his car will be rewarded to the player after beating his final challenge.
- Chad drives a Toyota Celica during his first race events. Starting with event 93 "Chad's New Toy", he will drive a Honda S2000.
- Kurt drives a Acura RSX during his first race events. Starting with event 95 "Kurt's Killer Ride", he will drive a Mazda RX-7.
- Todd is seen driving a Mitsubishi Lancer ES during the first races events but will later swap it with a Mitsubishi Eclipse.
- The Eastsiders logo can be seen on cars in Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City.
- The paint job of Eddie's Nissan Skyline GT-R in Underground was often recreated in other Need for Speed titles:
- The Legends update for Need for Speed (2015) adds a Eastsiders wrap for the Toyota Supra SZ-R that takes styling cues from Chad's Toyota Celica in Underground.
- "Is that supposed to impress me?"
- "Dude you bore me. Here's some cash take a cab, you'll get home faster. Yo, Taxi!"
- "Let's do this! IT'S ON!"
- "Hey yo small time; wassup, name's Chad. And I'm itchin' to blow you off the Sprint course."
- "You challengin' my Sprint skills, I be takin' all your bills, y'know what I'm sayin'?"
- "You steppin' to me? Way out of your league, small time! Oh well, easy money."
- "It's on now small time! And I'm takin' you out for real!"
- "Yo, how weak is that? I was beat by a small time soapbox! I can't freakin' believe it!"
- "Shut down by a fool? That's so outta control!"
- "Hey, I'm Kurt. I think I'll be takin' it easy on you like Jose. I'm gonna enjoy knockin' you down."
- "Oh, look out! I got some boost now, punk! You are so history!"
- "Oh, Kurt's got some juice now. Check those bottles, punk! So, how much space you want?"
- "Hey, I'd love to chat, catch up some time. How about I wait for you at the finish line?"
- "Hey, yo, punk! Check out my new ride! You thought I was bad before? Hah, that was nothin'!"
- "Think I'm gonna cave like that wussy Jose? Man, I've got top spot! I ain't never lettin' go."
- "Me?! Beat by a punk?! WEAK!!!"
- "No way... You knocked me down for number 1!"
- "Ya looking to race, ya got it! I'll beat ya quick!"
- "You know what? You'd better not take a look under my hood. I don't wanna scare ya too much before we race!"
- "I can't believe it! That was so freakin' weak! Eddie's freakin' all over me! Man, I'm goin' on vacation!!!"