- For the player in Most Wanted and Carbon, see - Player (Most Wanted & Carbon)
Need for Speed: Underground
The player arrives as a newbie in the street racing scene of Olympic City but quickly starts to make a name for themselves with the help of Samantha. The player later starts to challenge the best racers of the city, who were listed in a series of ranking boards. Eventually, the player takes on Eddie's Eastsiders crew, the top ranking racers, and defeats them.
Need for Speed: Underground 2
Prior to the events of Need for Speed: Underground 2, the player defeated the best racers of Olympic City and was offered a spot in the crew of an unknown contact. The player denied the offer and was later rammed by an unknown driver, which totalled the player's car.
Six months after the incident, the player arrives in Bayview City. Samantha's friend, Rachel Teller, as well as Tommy help the player get to the racing scene in a similar bid to Samantha. After successfully completing a series of sponsor contracts, the player becomes noticed by The Wraiths, led by Caleb Reece, whom is revealed to be responsible for the player's crash in Olympic City. Rachel warns the player about his plans of manipulating their sponsor deals in order to claim Bayview's racing scene for himself.
The player proceeds to challenge The Wraiths and defeats them, including Nikki Morris, whom decided to join the player. Being infuriated by his back luck, Caleb challenges the player to a final race but loses against them in the end.
- During the dream sequence of Need for Speed: Underground's prologue, the player drives a "Vortex" entitled Acura Integra Type R. It is unlocked for Quick Race mode after collecting 46,000 style points.
- During the opening sequence of Need for Speed: Underground 2's prologue, the player is seen driving a Nissan Skyline GT-R. It is unavailable for unlock.
- The player is never shown in Need for Speed: Underground but is shortly shown during two instances in Need for Speed: Underground 2.
- ↑ Caleb sports the same tattoo as the driver who crashed the player in Olympic City