The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Chevrolet Express Van in Hot Pursuit (2010), The Run, and Most Wanted (2012); see here.
The Van is a series of traffic vehicles based on real full-size vans. In every game they've appeared, players cannot drive them.
- The Van in Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit appears to resemble the 1994 to 2006 Fiat Ducato. In the PC release, it appears in white, while in the PlayStation release, it appears in yellow.
- It is depicted to be based on the Toyota Hiace in Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed. The Van is seen in purple only.
- A 2000 to 2006 Ford Transit resembling variant of the Van can be spotted in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
- In Need for Speed: Underground and Need for Speed: Underground 2, the Van bears a strong resemblance to the 2003 to 2008 Ford Econoline. It also has six different liveries in game files, but only one of them is used in both games.
- The Van in Need for Speed: Most Wanted is based on the 1978 to 1991 Ford Econoline and only appears with a grey body colour. The same model appears in the PlayStation 2 and Wii releases of Need for Speed: Undercover and Need for Speed: World.
- The Van that is featured in the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 releases of Need for Speed: Undercover is based on the Van featured in Burnout Paradise.
- There is an error with the Van's materials in Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and as a result causes it to have no reflections.
- The Van has a centre mounted reverse light.
- The Van appears only once in Need for Speed: Carbon during a cutscene with the player meeting Neville at the Safehouse. It has the same design as in Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
- In Need for Speed: World, during the final hours before the game was shutdown, a playable Van was gifted to two forum moderators; Jussi and Daxtron.
|Need for Speed: Underground - Vehicles|
|Vehicles||Acura Integra Type R (Honda Integra Type R) · Acura RSX · Dodge Neon · Ford Focus · Honda Civic Si · Honda S2000 · Hyundai Tiburon GT (Hyundai Coupe) · Mazda Miata (Mazda MX-5 · Mazda RoadsterJP) · Mazda RX-7 · Mitsubishi Eclipse · Mitsubishi Lancer · Nissan 240SX · Nissan 350Z (Nissan Fairlady ZJP) · Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V · Nissan Skyline GT-R · Peugeot 206 · Subaru Impreza · Toyota Celica · Toyota Supra · Volkswagen Golf GTI|
|Traffic||Civil Car · Pickup Truck · SUV · Taxi · Van|
|Parentheses () denote vehicle names in European and Asian releases, JP denotes vehicle names in Japanese releases|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.