The Need for Speed
The Warrior PTO E/2 appears in The Need for Speed as a bonus car. It is absent from the 3DO release, but appears in all subsequent releases as the fastest car, with unmatched acceleration and handling.
It has various differing means of being unlocked depending on the release of The Need for Speed;
- In the Special Edition release, complete the Tournament Mode.
- In the DOS release, complete the Tournament Mode and type "EAC POWR".
- In the PlayStation release, complete the Tournament Mode, then hold L1 and R1 at the car selection menu.
- In the Sega Saturn release, complete the Tournament Mode, then hold L and R at the car selection menu.
Nissan Presents: Over Drivin' GT-R
The Warrior PTO E/2 appears in Nissan Presents: Over Drivin' GT-R as a hidden car, and can only be unlocked upon entering a cheat code; TSYBNS.
- Despite being fictional, information such as horsepower, acceleration, and model year is given in the car selection menu of the PlayStation and Sega Saturn releases.
- The cockpit has elements resembling other cars from The Need for Speed, such as the Lamborghini Diablo VT's steering wheel and the Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1's dashboard.
|The Need for Speed - Vehicles|
|Class A||Ferrari 512TR · Lamborghini Diablo VT|
|Class B||Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 · Dodge Viper RT-10 · Porsche 911 Carrera|
|Class C||Acura NSX · Mazda RX-7 · Toyota Supra|
|Bonus||Warrior PTO E/2|
|Japan Releases||Nissan 180SX Type-X · Nissan Fairlady 240ZG · Nissan Fairlady 300ZX · Nissan Silvia K's · Nissan Skyline S54B · Nissan Skyline PGC10 · Nissan Skyline KPGC110 · Nissan Skyline KHGC211 · Nissan Skyline KDR30 · Nissan Skyline HR31 · Nissan Skyline R32 · Nissan Skyline R33 · Nissan R390|
|Police||Ford Mustang SSP|
|Traffic||BMW 3 Series (E30) · Chevrolet K-Series · Chevrolet G20 · Ford Probe · Honda CRX · Isuzu Rodeo · Jeep Wrangler · Nissan Axxess · Pontiac LeMans · Pontiac Sunbird · Subaru Leone · Toyota Corolla E70 Wagon · Volkswagen Jetta|