The Warrior PTO E/2 is a fictional high-speed super car.
The Need for Speed
The Warrior PTO E/2 appears in The Need for Speed as a bonus car.
It is absent from the 3DO release, but appears in all subsequent releases as the fastest car, with unmatched acceleration and handling.
It has various differing means of being unlocked depending on the release of The Need for Speed:
- MS-DOS: Complete a tournament and type "EAC POWR" as the player name.
- PlayStation: Complete a tournament or input the cheat code "TSYBNS" as the tournament password, then hold L1 and R1 at the car selection menu.
- Sega Saturn: Complete two tournaments or input the cheat code "TSYBNS" as the tournament password.
- In Nissan Presents: Over Drivin' GTR, complete two tournaments or input the cheat code "TSYBNS" as the tournament password.
- In the Special Edition release, complete a tournament.
- Despite being fictional, information such as horsepower, acceleration, and model year of 2001 is given in the car selection menu of the PlayStation and Sega Saturn releases.
- The cockpit has elements resembling other cars from The Need for Speed, such as the Lamborghini Diablo VT's steering wheel and the Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1's dashboard.